Telescopic edge protection
£175.00 Ex. VAT
The system comprises of steel posts which are fixed to the floor via screws through the base plate.
The posts are then connected via telescopic tubes to form a double guard rail. Toeboards can be secured to the base plates if required.
The posts have anti-luce fittings on two adjacent faces meaning they can be used at corners, end of runs or mid-posts.
Highly visible method of forming edge protection by securing posts to the floor and linking with telescopic metal rails
- Secure fixing method of base plate to floor (4 screws)
- No sawing / cutting of timber to length.
- High visibility guardrails
- Secure fixing of guardrails by locking wedges
- Flexible system due to differing lengths of rails
- Toeboard can be secured to base plate